Our goal is to make clean power accessible, to accelerate the shift to zero carbon power and transport.
We’re building and operating the world’s most sophisticated battery systems to enable the uptake of more renewable power and accelerating fleet electrification, de-risking the transition to zero-emission transport at scale. We’ve been consistently innovative since we were founded in 2017, achieving major industry firsts and using proprietary software and data analysis to optimise operational performance for our customers. At the end of their life, we repurpose electric vehicle batteries to provide clean power at depots, on construction sites and film sets.
Today we have 430 MW of grid scale battery storage operational and under construction and are the largest owner and operator of EV buses in the UK, Australia and New Zealand, supporting over 1,000 electric vehicles worldwide. In our first five years we have raised nearly £1.8 billion in funding and have expanded into other markets such as the US. Our rapidly growing company is looking for highly talented and motivated people to join us.
Due to our expansion rate, we are looking for a Product Manager to join our internal Network Infrastructure (NI) team, to support the design, build and expansion of our grid services portfolio.
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will play a key part in our growth, working between business development, engineering, construction, analytics and asset management to ensure all stakeholders are kept fully informed and consulted, based on the project requirements.
A TASTE OF THE DAY TO DAY
- Overall ownership of the end of end product lifecycle for Network Infrastructure.
- Gather requirements of existing Network Infrastructure projects that are undocumented, to allow iteration and continuous improvement of that product.
- Gather requirements of a future Network Infrastructure projects, to allow the product to be moved forward.
- Able to QA or organise QA of delivered products and services.
- Maintain an understanding of different user group personas, both internal and external
- Support business owners in articulating the objectives of the Network Infrastructure product, and to ensure that its correct delivery is testable, and its success or fulfilment of the objectives is measurable.
- Support engineering to enforce a process of planning, prototyping, developing, testing and launching services, based on current workflows or infrastructure.
- Track & communicate the progress of development and project cycles.
- Manage stakeholder expectations across different departments.
- Support the Product team in socialising a consistent parlance of progress and delivery across the business.
- Work closely with external partners to ensure they remain compliant with your requirements and create a continuous feedback loop on their performance.
- Manage performance of partners and co-ordinate any updates and changes.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We realise that certain groups of people are less likely to apply for a role if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. To be absolutely clear: if you like the look of this job and think you could do it well, we encourage you to apply with a CV that highlights your transferable skills and experience. Above all, Zenobē is looking for collaborative, flexible, empathetic people who are interested in creating and promoting practical routes to a zero carbon world.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid grounding in engineering and/or the UK energy sector.
- You will have a genuine interest in the Zenobē values and mission statement of making clean power accessible.
- Curious with good active listening
- Fully engrossed in the Agile framework
- Independent thinker & worker
- Good verbal & written communicator
- Able to articulate thought processes & approach
- Highly adaptable
- SQL to intermediate level
- Experience of working with data engineers & analysts
WORKING AT ZENOBE
We’re passionate about sustainability and are proud to offer Team Zenobē a pioneering and collaborative working environment. We encourage our people to take ownership of their career progression and celebrate those that can think outside the box.
If you’d like to join our community of likeminded people hit the apply button now, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT WE OFFER
Charge your career at Zenobē and receive
- Up to 20% annual bonus for being awesome
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance, for you and the family
- £1500 training budget per year, to ensure you grow as we do
- EV Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Pension scheme, up to 8% matched contributions
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cash back health plan
- Plus more
Lots of our people work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, flexitime and hybrid working. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but please talk to us about the flexibility you need and let’s see how we can make it work.
OUR APPROACH TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Our people are our strongest asset and the key determinant of our success, and we value a range of skillsets and perspectives. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. We work to provide equal opportunities and an inclusive work environment, where everyone is fairly treated in the application process and through their career at Zenobē. If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Zenobē, please let us know when you apply.